If your company is listed on U.S. capital markets (SOX 404) or Canadian capital markets (NI 52-109) then you are required by either SOX 404 or NI 52-109 legislation to have your CEO and CFO certify as to accuracy of your company's financial statements, as well as the effectiveness of your financial and disclosure controals. Declaration of a suitable control framework is required.
CFO PARTNER - COSO 2013
The Financial Compliance Solution for SOX 404 & NI 52-109
Certification Requirements Brochure (2.3Mb file size)
As of December 15, 2014, the COSO Integrated Framework - Internal Control (1992) has been withdrawn. If your company is declaring an outdated COSO 1992 Framework, you must convert to COSO Integrated Framework - Internal Control (2013).
To help address these compliance and governance requirements in an affordable and effective manner you need a partner. You need CFO PARTNER.
CFO PARTNER - COSO 2013 - The market-leading financial compliance software solution for companies needing to affordably comply with SOX 404 and/or NI 52-109
CFO PARTNER - COSO 2013, provide your organization with rich, customizable control and testing templates that incorporate the COSO framework; financial compliance guidance; compliance tracking and management reporting, and more to quickly and efficiently help you to:
- Strengthen your financial controls at the process-level, entity-level and supporting IT controls
- Easily maintain and update your control documentation including flowcharts
- Tailor testing libraries to meet your company’s testing requirements and then track the results
- Develop remediation plans and report on compliance status
- Provide summary and in-depth reporting for both audit committees and external auditors
- Stay up-to-date with new developments in financial compliance and financial management activities such as the need to enhance financial controls when transitioning from GAAP to IFRS
- Reduce your overall cost of financial compliance by 50%-65% by providing a sustainable and easy-to-use infrastructure
CFO PARTNER solutions help your organization to effectively address compliance and regulatory requirements while reducing ongoing sustainment costs and decreasing dependency on expensive external resources.